1/02/2009

Happy New Year and other assorted things

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Here's to a great 2009. Hopefully, you all have a good year ahead of you.

Well, today I was able to finally fix the family computer. We pulled things out, put things back in, and suddenly, it worked... except we had to reinstall windows. Lucky, the data is all backed up.

The funny thing is, we're not really sure what happened. All we did was moving things and connect and reconnect things, and in the end, edited some things in the BIOS, which seemed to clear things up. The question I had, then, was, what the heck changed the BIOS? It made the computer unbootable. Oh well, we'll see if things work after a while...

In other news, I got to see my little cousin yesterday. He's 2 months old and he REALLY ADORABLE!!!!! And the best part was... I made him smile!! So cute...

Well, that's all for now. More on the computer maybe later, and more on the random things that happens to me later as well. Sayanara!

Eduardo the Golden Phoenix

No comments: