4/23/2009

Final weeks at ISU

For those who don't know, I'm going to be graduating in a few weeks.  I'm really excited, but at the same time, sad.  These have been some of the best years of my life.  I'm going to miss everything when I leave.  All my friends are going to still be here, with a few graduating, and I'm going to go to Michigan.
When I started college, one of my biggest fears what that I wasn't going to meet anyone, and that I'd be along for the entire time.  Looking back, I see that those fears were unfounded.  I've made many friends these past four year, some who I can honestly say have been the best friends I've ever had.  I meant the girl of my dreams, who one day I'll probably marry.  I grew in ways I did not event think were possible.
I think if I were to meet myself 4 years ago, that me would be surprised at how I'd changed.  I would not change anything that happened, even the bad, because from that, I learned and become a better person.
So, in these last 2-3 weeks at ISU, I reflect on my time hear, content with what I accomplished, and looking forward to the next phase in my life.  Thank you, everyone who influenced me into becoming the person I am now.  Thanks for all the memories, the laughs, cries, anger, and random happenings.
I will miss you all.

No comments: