12/20/2008

Birthday

It my birthday!!!! I'm 21!!!... Which means, obviously, that I can drink legally... at least in the States (I could legally drink back home in PR when I turned 18). A group of friends took me to a bar, Welch Ave. , and I had a good time. I had nine drinks.

Double Shot of 100 proof Absolut (never doing that again)
Washington Apple (tasted like a Jolly Rancher)
Pissed-off Japanese Minnow Farmer (fruity)
Disgusting (that's the name... and it was disgusting)
Slippery Nipple (Sweet and creamy)
Cement Mixer (gross...)
Snake bite (not bad)
B-52 (by far my favorite, but I've had it before)
Jager Bomb (an interesting one... I hate Red Bull, but mixed with Yagermeister it's not bad)

By the time I was out of there, I couldn't walk straight unless I focused myself... but I didn't want to.

Anyway, then we had cake, and I went to sleep (after drinking a lot of water). I woke up fine...

That was last night.

A tonight we went to Fuji and ate sushi. Yum. I had a mojito, but it wasn't as good as my dad's...

Anyway, going home tomorrow. 10am plane ride!!

Eduardo the Golden Phoenix

No comments: