2/05/2009

That feeling of blah...

For some time now, I've just had this feeling of... well... blah.  You know, the feeling where I just don't really want to do anything, and just have a few days where I could sleep in the entire day.  Yeah, one of those feelings.  I still go to all my classes and things, and still go to work, but I sometimes just don't care...

The thing that's scaring me a bit about this time is that it's lasted for a quite a while now.  I'd say I've been in this mood for about 3 weeks now.  Usually, I get it every few months, and it lasts about a week.

I don't know what's changed.  Maybe it's because this is my last semester at Iowa State, and I'm scared of what lies ahead.  Or maybe it's something that happens when you grow older.  Either way, I hope that it leaves soon, because I'm starting to notice it's affecting a few things.  I missed a homework assignment for Philosophy (fortunately, the lowest  2 are dropped), and haven't read anything for some of my other classes.

I think this weekend will be good to me, though.  I'm going on a retreat.  Hopefully, that will help with this mood.

Eddie the Golden Phoenix

No comments: