2/22/2009

Life, the Universe, and Everything

Well, recently, I started using this program thing called Twitter, which is some sort of microblog thing that allows you to post updates of your life in 140 character posts.  It's kinda like a miniblog, except that one basically answers the question: What are you doing now?  I kinda like it, although I'm not following very many people yet.  However, it's a pretty good way for people to know what's going on in my (usually boring) life.

Last week (or the week before, I can't remember very well), there was a crash.  IN SPACE!  Now, I don't know what the odds are, but for two satelites to crash seems very unlikely, so that fact that it did happen was pretty big.  Anyway, this has caused a NASA and other space groups to really start considering the problem of space junk a lot more.  This has made NASA's space shuttle be delayed yet again, so this is a pretty big issue.  Come on, people, we have to keep the universe clean.

Everything else seems kinda pale in comparison, although the Pirate Bay has made pretty interesting headlines in the past week.  Oh, and I got a shirt from shirt.woot again.  This one was the one that had a picture of an atom made of dice.  Yeah, I'm definately a nerd...

No comments: